Make a difference in the lives of the children we serve

We sincerely appreciate contributions from supporters throughout our community. Your donations help us meet our annual budget goals, allowing us to continue providing vital services for children of all abilities. They are especially important in maintaining programs that do not receive full funding through other sources.

You can make your gift using a credit card HERE. If you prefer to use a check, make it payable to United Services for Children and mail it to:

United Services for Children
4140 Old Mill Parkway
St. Peters, MO 63376

If you are a business donor, you might be eligible for Missouri Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) Tax Credits.


Memorial and Tribute Gifts

Memorial and tribute gifts are powerful ways to honor or remember your loved one.

A tribute gift can be in honor of a child, teacher or supporter of United Services for Children. These gifts are acknowledged by our development team and a letter is mailed to the honoree on your behalf. Gifts can honor a birthday, Mother’s Day, or special recognition for a friend or colleague.

Memorial gifts are often made “in lieu of flowers” when a loved one has passed. Should you want to direct family and friends to make gifts to United Services for Children in lieu of flowers, we suggest the following wording for an obituary or other tribute:

In lieu of flowers, gifts may be made to United Services for Children in memory of (name of deceased) to continue their mission of helping children of all abilities to reach their full potential. United Services for Children, 4140 Old Mill Parkway, St. Peters, MO 63376.


Matching Gifts

Your gift to United Services may be matched by your employer! If you work for a company with a matching gift program, you can double the impact of your support. To find out if your employer will match your gift, contact your organization’s Human Resources department or refer to the list at the link below. If your employer will match your gift to United Services for Children, please send the necessary paperwork to us and we will take it from there!


Read our donor privacy policy.