United Services for Children continues its 45-year tradition of preparing children of all abilities to reach their full potential. Every August the agency holds a gala, the largest fundraiser of the year. This year the Blue Ribbon Committee will be bringing the party to you!
We invite you to gather your family and Bloom Where You Are Planted. This exciting virtual event is coming to your home Saturday, August 29, 2020. The fast-paced, onscreen event will run 7-8 p.m. There will be entertainment, raffles, auctions and more. To participate, join us at www.Bloom2020.org
We appreciate everyone who has worked so hard this year to support us and make this event a success — especially all of our generous donors and sponsors. Sponsorships are available for businesses in the form of digital recognition, along with social media marketing. Our digital messaging reaches more than 5,000 unique individuals who are friends of the agency.
Here are some fun and rewarding ways you can help make the evening a success!
- Donate an item, package, gift cards, or service for our silent auction.
- Host a watch party at your home, complying with social restrictions. (Home hosts can take advantage of VIP options on the website!)
- Become a virtual host through Facebook Live and other platforms and have friends and family join from around the country!
- Sponsor the event and promote your business.
- Bid on auction items, buy raffle tickets or make a tax-deductible donation online.
By visiting Bloom2020.org you’ll find other ways to become involved and ideas on how to make your Bloom party memorable. The watch party is free, so invite your group to meet us online on Saturday, August 29, beginning at 7 p.m.
This year has been challenging for all of us. The children we serve need your help, now more than ever. We appreciate your support.