Responding to the ongoing COVID-19 public health emergency, United Services for Children will remain closed through April 24, 2020. The agency will assess the situation again close to that date. United Services is following guidelines issued from the St. Charles County Department of Public Health and Government.
While the campus is closed, education and therapies continue through teleservices. Classroom teachers and therapists remain in constant contact with families, helping them develop activities and learning opportunities for their children. United Services is committed to continue serving and supporting families in any way possible throughout this crisis.
In the meantime, please continue to practice social distancing and fight the spread of Coronavirus by practicing the following:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces
• Stay home and away from others if you are sick
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands