United Services for Children is recruiting a new Pediatric Physical Therapist (PRN). We are seeking applicants to contract on a per-visit basis to treat children in our outpatient therapy program, Uncommon Grace. We provide therapy to children, age birth through 15 years, with a variety of diagnoses. Therapy sessions take place at our clinic in St. Peters, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. A minimum of three years’ experience in pediatrics and a valid Missouri state license are required.
- Adverse Childhood Events have lifelong impact 07/10/2018
- 24th annual FORE the Children golf tournament was a fun success 05/22/2018
- We are seeking a PRN. Join our team! 05/10/2018
- Boeing ECF helps pay Chip’s expenses 05/08/2018
- What is Pediatric Occupational Therapy? 04/12/2018