United Services for Children is recruiting a new Pediatric Physical Therapist (PRN). We are seeking applicants to contract on a per-visit basis to treat children in our outpatient therapy program, Uncommon Grace. We provide therapy to children, age birth through 15 years, with a variety of diagnoses. Therapy sessions take place at our clinic in St. Peters, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. A minimum of three years’ experience in pediatrics and a valid Missouri state license are required.
- Impact of Covid-19 on child development 05/06/2020
- Giving Tuesday Now 05/03/2020
- United Services will remain closed through May 27 04/24/2020
- COVID-19 resources and contacts 03/31/2020
- United Services will remain closed through April 24 03/27/2020